Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Check this out: A Pro Circumcision Blog Post

I have found this on tumblr. While I do not believe that happiness can be achieved by forcing your opinion on someone who does not want it, I do like his argument how circumcision improves a person's body -- that is what I am trying to say on this blog.

Beautiful Cut

I liked this passage:
Nature intended the penis for fast and efficient reproduction, but nowadays sex is practiced for fun.The main purpose of the foreskin was to make men ejaculate quickly, while pleasure was only secondary to make them breed. Circumcision basically IS a refinement for the penis whereby it’s adapted to the civilized lifestyle and to put pleasure in the foreground.
Just check out what I wrote on evolution and it will be obvious why I like this.